THE CLARKDALE WE WANT
- A fiscally prudent town government providing efficient services and a strong and engaged staff.
- Housing attainable for families, retirees, skilled workers and professionals.
- A strong resilient economy that can survive challenges; with living wage jobs and an increased tax basebase.
- More support for existing and new businesses in manufacturing, skilled trades, home-based, the wine industry, recreation, a grocery store, and other retail outlets supported by residents and tourists
- Reliable high-speed internet services available to all residents
- Improved relationship with Yavapai College in Clarkdale for cultural activities and business development
- Continued dedication to our natural resources, the arts, our history, our community events and KEEPING CLARKDALE A SMALL TOWN!